Transformation course for women
This transformational adventure for women takes you on a journey of personal discovery and development that spans the range of your life, from early influences and patterns to your current life choices and future directions.
“Now I come to you full of future. And from habit we begin to live our past.”Rainer Maria Rilke
Drawing on practices from yoga, gestalt psychology, depth psychology, narrative therapy, shamanic healing, and cognitive-behavioural therapy, you will deepen into a new appreciation for your life’s journey and for yourself, while sharing and learning from a small group of women who are on a similar journey.
As well as healing the past, we will focus on living and learning in the here and now, and using the strength of the group to support and transform.
In a safe, supported and nurturing circle that meets fortnightly, we’ll explore:
- Psychological ancestry – clearing the lines of trauma, shame and secrecy
- Becoming the journey – releasing habits and discovering our purpose
- The life in our body – how our body holds memory and experience
- Power – what it is, how we transact with others, finding our own power
- Healing the deep wounds of our souls
- Acquiring a ‘tool box’ of useful techniques (power tools) to help your mind and body to anchor more fully in reality
- Rewriting our story – producing a new narrative
- Full of future – the awakened self
The course runs for 15 months- April 2020- July 2021, with short breaks for summer, Christmas and Easter (around 50 sessions in total). It is a small group, with a maximum of 8 participants, and we meet for one two-hour session each fortnight (7-9 pm, Friday evening).
This is a closed group, so places are no longer available once the course has started.
£1500 per person, payable as 10 % deposit (£150) to secure a place and three instalments of £450, payable April 2020, October 2020 and April 2021.
The next women’s transformation group begins in Spring 2020, just after Easter. Please contact me if you would like to know more.
From time to time I run half-day workshops that aim to aid your journey of insight and change. These typically take place on a weekend afternoon for 2-3 hours, with refreshments provided.
- Eating and our relationship with our body (Food for thought)
- Learning shamanic journeying and using it to heal yourself
- Wounds of the soul and relationship patterns.
£25 per workshop, payable on the day.
Please contact me to register interest in a workshop.